RIMS High school provides a quality educational learning which challenges all students to achieve their personal goals and develop a positive vision for their future.
School Fee: 4900€ per year, possible to pay in 10 instalments
General Educational Program;
Professional and creative teachers;
Bilingual education (Latvian and English languages)
Language classes with native speakers;
Participation in all aspects of school life.
Prospective applicants should follow the steps below:
- Interview with the school administration (requested by the school);
- Fill in the application form;
- Sign the contract, pay the registration fee 100€ and the first installment to be assured of a place in the school.
- Report of previous education results (grades from previous school and subjects learned) and translation in English;
- Copy of parents’ passports;
- Birth certificate;
- Medical report card (026/u);
- Vaccination records;
- Statement of the declared place of residence;
- 2 photos 3×4;
- Application form for admission.