Pre-school age children are in constant motion. They see, hear and feel the world around in a different way than adults. 0 grade in RIMS is the best atmosphere for your child to develop a positive attitude towards education and schooling. Children at 0 grade learn basic skills that they need to succeed in 1st grade of primary school, along with English language. Character development education in RIMS starts from 0 grade and follows a holistic view. 0 grade children are offered various extra curricular activities after classes. Small number of students in each group helps your children to get individual attention he/she needs.
School Fee: 4905€ per year, possible to pay in 9 instalments (545€ x 9).
Prospective applicants should follow the steps below:
- Interview with the school administration (requested by the school)
- Fill in the application form
- Sign the contract, pay the registration fee and the first installment to be assured of a place in the school.
- Copy of parents’ passports
- Birth certificate
- Medical report card (026/u)
- Vaccination records
- 1 photos 3×4
- Application form for admission
Contacts to set appointments:
+371 28809192; firstname.lastname@example.org