RIMS aims to raise multi-lingual individuals at the end of middle school. Social subjects such as geography and history are taught in local language, whereas science subjects (maths-physics-chemistry-biology-IT) are conducted mainly in English language and supported with local language. Students from different countries study together and this creates cross-cultural communication. Usually classes start at 8:30; club activities last till 18:30.
School Fee: 4900€ per year, possible to pay in 10 instalments
- teachers who encourage learning with pleasure,
- spacious classrooms,
- individual approach to student’s potencial,
- extended day groups with designated homework time and outdoor activities,
- freshly prepared meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner),
- after-school activities: dance club, arts club, taekwondo club, cooking club.
Prospective applicants should follow the steps below:
- Interview with the school administration (requested by the school),
- Fill in the application form,
- Sign the contract, pay the registration fee and the first installment to be assured of a place in the school.
- Report of previous education results (grades from previous school and subjects learned) and translation in English,
- Copy of parents’ passports,
- Birth certificate,
- Medical report card (026/u),
- Vaccination records,
- Statement of the declared place of residence,
- 2 photos 3×4,
- Application form for admission.